The 2018 FIFA World Cup will be held in Russia from 14th June to 15th July.
Russia will offer international visitors the most dynamic possible experience of the 2018 FIFA World Cup™. Spectators, athletes and officials will enjoy a rich and varied experience amid the unique geography and diverse cultures of the host cities.
Russia is a country of incomparable beauty, variety and extremes, encompassing the snow-capped peaks of the Ural and Caucasus mountains, the seemingly infinite Siberian forests, the broad rivers stretching across the continent and the deserts and grasslands of its central steppe.
We visited Russia last year to meet with our Russian partners, inspect hotels, stadiums, function venues and we are delighted with how things are shaping up. It promises to be an amazing destination for football fans and we're looking forward to putting together a quality tour to see the Socceroos take on the world.
We are only taking a group of 80-100 dedicated football fans to Russia so that the group is not too large and we can stay at the same hotels and enjoy each others company. So places will be limited as over 20 spots are already reserved for regular clients.
Our tour will include the following:
- Four Star Accommodation in all cities
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome function in Moscow
- Guided City tours
- Prematch functions
- Group dinners
- All ground transport in high quality coaches (including matchdays)
- Transfers between host cities (flights, trains and buses)
- Fully escorted bi-lingual guides
- Experienced Australian football tour hosts
- Russian Tourist Visa Invitation Letter (if necessary)
- Local Russian tourist pack including local SIM card (unlimited data), power adaptor, Metro cards, maps, handy hints guide plus more
- AUS Football merchandise
Plus much, much more
- International Flights
- Match Tickets (available from FIFA)
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
Expected Price $8-9000 for 18/19 days
We'll keep you informed of our plans as they develop but won't have the full tour released until after the draw in December but will be taking refundable deposits to lock in spots once we know the Socceroos have qualified.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries.